AFE Civic Type R Downpipe
Twisted Steel Race Series Downpipe by aFe POWER
This down-pipe was designed as a "Race" version for added performance and a more aggressive sound. This down-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking. 100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
A 3" unique design is used to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This means more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. The down-pipe Utilizes OE-style flanges for a secure leak-free seal. Mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
- Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound
- Includes brackets to mount OE Heat Shield
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- OE-style flanges for a leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Includes second bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.