Dodge Durango R/T 2WD/4WD - Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Enhanced Handling & Performance with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs!!!
Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs are ideal for most street driven vehicles. The progressive rate Eibach springs dramatically improve performance, handling and your cars appearance. By lowering your cars center of gravity, rear end squatting during acceleration, body roll while cornering & nose-diving while braking are greatly reduced or eliminated. Eibach Pro-kits also reduce excessive fender-well clearance for an aggressive good look.
Features and Benefits
- High Performance Handling with custom fit Dodge Durango Eibach Springs
- Eibach # 28108.540 Springs drop Dodge Durango in front and rear (see specs below for approx. amount)
- Lowers center of gravity which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration, roll in corners & excessive nose-dive when braking
- Pro-Kit Adds aggressive good looks to your Dodge Durango
- Reduces excessive fender-well clearance
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Backed by Eibach's Pro-Kit Million Mile Warranty
APPROXIMATE LOWERING AMOUNT: Front 0.7 / Rear 1.6
- 2018 Dodge Durango
- 2017 Dodge Durango
- 2016 Dodge Durango
- 2015 Dodge Durango
- Factory shocks/struts can be retained, however increased performance can be achieved by using Eibach Pro-Dampers shocks. (not available for all vehicles)
- Eibach recommends after installation of a spring Pro-Kit a vehicles alignment should always be checked. For serious performance tuners Pro-Alignment kits are available to assist in a precise alignment for most vehicles.
- Excludes models with self-leveling / Nivomat shock applications.