Evo X ACD AYC Pump Relocation Kit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The factory location of the ACD / AYC pump has been known to cause premature failure of the pump due to its direct line of contact from road debris / salt and other elements. The pump gets covered in salt in the northern climates, and a plate inside of the pump corrodes and causes the pump to lose pressure and turn off (plate corrosion shown below). The price of a new pump is upwards of $1500 new, not including the price of install! The simplest way to prolong the life of your pump? Move it into the trunk and out of the elements.
- Pump relocation bracket features 4 rubber isolaters to reduce vibration to the pump.
- 3 - 6061 T6 adapter fittings
- 3 - pre-cut / pre-crimped braided stainless steel lines with fittings
- Line separator bracket with included line clamps
- No cutting / flaring of hard lines
- Trunk carpet matched pump cover for a seamless install
- 3 custom stainless steel Driven Fab hard line adapter fittings
- No special tools needed for install
- Lifetime Warranty
- If you can drill 4 holes, you can install this kit
Driven-Fab products are ALL custom made items. They can take up to 3 - 4 weeks to fabricate and ship.