Evo X Air Oil Separator
Sorry, this item is out of stock
What's the difference between a Catch Can and an AOS?
A catch can is designed to catch and collect crankcase vapors, and remove them from the intake system. Most catch cans do not recirculate back into the intake system, they simply vent all crankcase pressure to the atmosphere. An Air Oil Separator is recirculated back into the intake, and is designed to vent the crankcase back into the intake system for a few reasons. The first reason being there is no unwanted smell that you would get from a VTA catch can. The second being that using an intake source on the AOS, you are constantly pulling vacuum on the crankcase and will "suck" the vapors out when in boost, deceleration or even at idle.
- 6061 T6 aluminum CNC fittings
- 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- Internal 3-way baffling
- No vapor smell
- Bolt on install, no cutting or drilling
- Drain valve included for easy draining
- 10an PCV Delete Valve Cover Fitting
- 10an Press In Valve Cover Fitting
- Silicon Vacuum Plugs - Will not crack and dry out over time
You will need to have one supplied bung welded to your intake system
Driven-Fab products are ALL custom made items. They can take up to 3 - 4 weeks to fabricate and ship.