Haltech IC-7 Dash
Haltech IC-7 Software:
The IC-7 is configured using a brand new, intuitive software. With this software you can change various aspects of the dash behavior including:
- Ranges of channels. Eg. the maximum RPM on a needle style tach or a bar graph.
- Red ranges for channels. Eg. when a numeric display changes to red, red zone on a tacho.
- Display units. Eg. metric or imperial, Lambda or AFR.
- The channel to be displayed at each location on the screen.
- The connection method. Eg. Haltech CAN or OBD-II.
- Shift light RPM points and colors.
- Alarm thresholds, color for on-screen display and shift lights, manual or auto reset methods.
- Monitor any sensor that has been configured to your ECU.
- View the video below.