HKS HM Touring-Height Adjustable Spring Toyota GR Supra 2019+
HKS already developed performance parts for latest of Toyota GR Supra keeping in mind the concept of total performance. HKS suspension makes it possible to adjusted vehicle height and lower by -45mm maximum compared to stock suspension. It combines the ability to withstand extreme driving and offers a comfortable ride feeling with a sporty lowdown look. Testing was performed on a touge like circuit Gunma Cycling Center also know as Gunsai, with Japanese racing driver Manabu Orido.
- Springs. The springs having a variable pitch of barrel stabilizes the car body.
- Ride Hight Adjuster. The ride height adjuster can be used with stock lower spring set. Dust boots can be installed in the same stock suspension.
- Rear Bump Rubber. HKS developed a new rear bump rubber specially for GR SUPRA with improved durability and better suitable performance for lowered application.
- Rear Dust Boots. Stock dust boot won't fit with the kit, so HKS developed a new one for those who would like to have it installed.
- Spring Rate F/R: 42.6/116.8(N/mm), Height: F=-25 to -45 R=0 to -50 (mm)
- Toyota GR Supra 2019+
- Part # 80280-AT001
- Front bump rubber needs processing.
- Packers are used when setting the front height to 21 mm or more.