Honda Civic Type-R HKS Oil Cooler Kit FK8
The K20C engine generates 320hp with 2.0 liters of displacement; therefore, the vehicle is equipped with a water-cooled oil cooler to stabilize the high engine output. However, under circuit driving, the temperature of both oil and water rise sharply because adequate heat radiation cannot be obtained, and fail-safe mode becomes activated.
Adding the HKS Oil Cooler Kit provides high heat exchange efficiency to suppress the temperature rise not only of the oil but also the water. The HKS Oil Cooler Kit includes a special aluminum air guide that is sure to keep those temperatures down in the most extreme conditions.
- 48mm wide 9-layer oil cooler core
- Built-in insulators to reduce oil pump pulsation noise in the cabin
- Built-in thermostat to restrain excessive cooling
- Modification of the back of the front bumper, inner fender, and brake duct is required
- HKS Oil Cooler S-type FK8
Application: 2017+ Honda Civic Type R
Part Number: 15004-AH004