Radium Engineering Fuel Hanger Mitsubishi Evolution X
The new Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger for the Mitsubishi Evolution X has been redesigned for improved fuel collection and easier installation. It completely replaces the factory in-tank fuel pump module and allows one or two aftermarket fuel pumps to be used. The OEM level sender, fuel temperature, and fuel tank pressure sensors are retained in order to maintain factory functionality.
The kit includes a one-piece anodized aluminum collector box that makes installation a breeze and keeps fuel trapped around the fuel pumps. There is a one-way fill valve incorporated in the bottom of the collector that allows fuel in, but not out. The collector box also stays full from the fuel returning from the pressure regulator.
One major issue with the stock Evolution X fuel pump module is the restrictive venturi jet pump in the return line. It performs the important function of transferring fuel from the other side of the fuel tank to the pump module.
When using aftermarket high-flow pumps, the restriction in the fuel return creates unwanted backpressure resulting in unmanageable fuel pressure. Many installers will simply drill out the OEM venturi jet pump to reduce the restriction, but this compromises how effectively the venturi functions.
Radium Engineering has redesigned the siphon system to eliminate restriction but still effectively scavenge fuel. This means higher flowing pumps can safely be used without issue from the return system.
- 8AN ORB Female pump-out port
- 6AN ORB Female return port
- Collector Box with one-way fill valve
- Venturi jet pump
- Single merged fuel pump outlet
- High current electrical connections
- Black anodized fittings
- Fuel level and temperature sensor mount
- Compatible with twin pumps
- Fluorosilicone duckbill return valve
- Stainless steel hardware and clamps
- Compatible with alternative fuels such as E85
- Mitsubishi Evolution X 2008-2016
- Pumps are not included.
- There will be enough components included with this option to use 1 or 2 fuel pumps. Depending on the setup, some parts will simply not be used.
- A pliable fuel pump filter sock must be used for proper fitment.
- This kit eliminates the OEM "post" fuel pump filter. A low-micron aftermarket fuel filter should be installed downstream to protect the injectors from debris.
- Radium recommends upgrading the wiring to ensure the pumps are receiving full power and operating at their full potential.
Other Part Numbers:
Radium Engineering part # 20-0642-00