Radium Top Feed Fuel Rails (Top Port) for EJ WRX/STi
Radium Fuel Rails for the EJ series WRX and STi are E85 safe and designed specifically for OEM or equivalent fitment injectors. These fuel rails each have an 8AN ORB top port to allow room for models with AVCS solenoids found in the early EJ207 and JDM EJ205.
• 2002-2014 Subaru EJ WRX
• 2004-2019 Subaru EJ STi
Manufactured with a large internal bore, the Radium Fuel Rails can support all necessary engine power requirements. They are CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum, black anodized, and laser etched for a high quality surface finish.
These fuel rails are designed specifically for OEM or equivalent fitment injectors. For injector height flexibility and thermal insulation, 2 sets of machined phenolic spacers are included. All injectors must use 11mm diameter upper O-rings just like the OEM Subaru injectors. Reference instruction manual for more information.
The fuel rails are compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
The added clearance with the top port is necessary for the EJ207 and JDM EJ205 engines that have early AVCS solenoids with vertical connectors.
(2) Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rails
(4) 20mm Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Spacers
(4) 15mm Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Spacers
(4) Stainless Steel M8x1.25 Mounting Bolts
• The fuel rail ports are tapped for 8AN ORB.
• Additional fittings may be needed based on your specific application.