Subaru WRX Catted Downpipe
2015-2018 Subaru WRX Catted Downpipe by MAPerformance
When the turbo compresses exhaust gas, its forced through a narrow downpipe on it's way through the exhaust system. This narrow pipe can create lots of turbulence. This air pressure needs to go somewhere, and the factory 2015-2017 Subaru WRX downpipe is a huge bottleneck, limiting flow and robbing power. An upgraded downpipe will allow this spent exhaust gas a quicker outlet to the exhaust system, increasing horsepower and torque through the entire power band!
Disclaimer: This product is intended for off road use only. As sound level and emissions laws vary based on location please consult your local authorities for additional information.
- 3.5" bell mouth to 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions
- Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance
- Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow
- Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity
- Utilizes OEM ground strap
- Designed to be used with your OEM turbo outlet gasket
- 304 stainless steel CNC turbo outlet flange
- 100% Made in the USA